Hikvision TandemVu 4MP 25X Zoom IP PoE PTZ with Dual Lens ColorVu 4MP 2.8mm Fixed Lens Bullet 90FT White Light and 25X 4.8-120mm Lens Outdoor PTZ Camera 300FT IR Distance with Wall Mount Bracket
Suitable for monitoring outdoor spaces such as rivers, roads, railways, airports, squares, parks, and other large venues, the TandemVu DS-2SE4C425MWG-E 4MP PTZ Network Dome Camera from Hikvision combines a PTZ channel and a bullet channel in one unit. The camera captures 4MP resolution video at 30 fps via a 4.8-120mm varifocal lens for the PTZ channel and a 2.8mm fixed lens for the bullet channel. IR LEDs provide up to 328′ of night vision on the PTZ channel, while up to 98′ of white light illumination is provided on the bullet channel. The PTZ channel features endless panning, a -15 to 90° tilt range, and 25x optical zoom. Two-way audio is possible thanks to an audio input and output.
Compliance with ONVIF profiles G, S, and T enables interoperability with a wide range of surveillance devices. This camera is housed in an IP66-rated enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism. It is equipped with a demister, along with an integrated heater that ensures the camera will be operational in temperatures as low as -22°F.
- Integrated heater and demister
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264, and MJPEG video compressions
- Image settings include: sharpness, saturation, brightness, and contrast
- Electronic image stabilization
- Digital defog
- Regional focus and exposure
- Image parameters switch
- 120 dB wide dynamic range
- Backlight compensation, highlight compensation, and 3D-DNR
- Environment noise filtering
- Analytics include: face capture (PTZ channel only), motion detection, video tampering alarm, alarm input and output, exception, audio exception detection, line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, and region exiting detection Lightning, surge, and voltage transient protection